As we edge closer to the end of the semester, weeks are getting busier and busier. While this tends to be a stressful time, I decided to take a moment to look forward at things I’m excited about:
- My bro and sis-in-law’s baby shower this weekend
- Thanksgiving – Here’s our family’s traditional apple pie
- Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade – a family tradition!
- Family Time – I guess technically this is happening during almost all of these. I love my family!
- Snow…and snuggling. I love the serenity of a soft snowfall. This is my favorite street at home; it’s the best during the winter!