I’m a little late on this, but it has been a loooong week. Between being sick and having lots of work to do, blogging took a back seat this week. Let’s recap the goals from March:
- Wash my face each evening. I’ve been better about this, but I’ve definitely been slacking…
- Floss everyday. Proud to say there has been major improvement here!
- Completely invest in school assignments. This is better, but I feel like it’s something that can always use improvement.
Now onto my Intentions for April:
- Take some “me time.” I find that if I take some time to invest in myself, I am more productive and I do better quality work when I actually do sit down and focus.
- Focus on the positive. Instead of stressing about what needs to be done, make the effort to notice and acknowledge the wonderful things in life. Showing appreciation for others makes me feel better too.